- Comprehensive eye exams, focusing on your particular eye conditions and visual needs
- Dilated eye health exams, with specific testing for glaucoma, cataracts, macular degeneration and other eye conditions
- Prescription medications to treat eye diseases
- Laser surgery: co-managed care with OPTIMA and Stanford Eye Laser Center
- On site dispensary with fun, eclectic, stylish, elegant, colorful frames. Economy frames as well as high fashion lines
- High quality laboratory lens processing, using the latest optical lens designs, materials and coatings from CSC laboratories
- Contact lenses. More difficult fittings, especially for astigmatism. Multifocal, tinted, high oxygen transmissibility lenses
- Consultation and referral to appropriate ophthalmologic specialists to discuss and treat eye conditions which require surgery and more in depth treatment
TYPES OF PAYMENT ACCEPTED
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, and Medicaid. We will be happy to provide you with a super bill to bill your own private insurance. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks Spanish in the Soledad office.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eyewear needs. At the end, you'll receive eyewear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.